Sunday, March 23, 2014

Current Diet

   With school back in full swing, it's been hard to frequently post. However, I'm still striving to write once a week!

   As important as it is to train, it's just as important (if not more) to have a proper nutrition plan. Eating well has always been a strong point, as for the last three years I believe that I have genuinely ate healthy. Throughout this time, my nutrition has progressed well, but it was during this last week that I finally think I found the right plan for me. Since I'm currently trying to gain a few pounds, I really wanted all my meals to include some type of lean meat with a good amount of complex carbs. In order to accomplish this, I feel like this plan will work the best if I continue to follow it religiously. Let me know what you think!

Pre-Workout (5:30am roughly)

1 packet of Quaker Instant Flavored Oatmeal
1 heaping teaspoon of Creatine monohydrate mixed with 1 scoop of Arnold Iron Pump

15 minutes later-0.5 scoop of Arnold Iron Whey

Post-Workout (Immediately after workout) 
1 scoop of Arnold Iron whey mixed with a cup of 1% low fat chocolate milk
1 fish oil gel
2 chewable gummy multi-vitamin

Meal #1 (1 hour after post-workout)
1 cup of old-fashioned oats
3 Grade A large eggs
0.5 banana 

Meal #2
2 medium/large size sweet potatoes 
8 ounces of grilled chicken
A cup of either broccoli/cucumbers/tomatoes

Snack
0.5 servings of lightly salted almonds

Meal #3
.5 cup of Instant Brown Rice
6 ounces of diced, grilled, and ready chicken
.5 servings of carrots

Meal #4
1 cup of old-fashioned oats
3 Grade A large eggs
0.5 banana 

Before Bed
1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein
2 spoonfuls of Natural Skippy Peanut Butter
1 softgel of fish oil.

This normally equals out to about 3,150 calories, 350-375 grams of carbs 230-260 grams of protein,and 85-90 grams of fat. Let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment