Friday, May 23, 2014

A Bodybuilding Type Lunch

For the past three months, my lunches were made up of the same food: two grilled chicken fillets, two sweet potatoes, and a mix of vegetables. Although this meal was extremely bodybuilding-friendly, it got boring....fast.

Being back home from school has allowed for me to make a much needed change to my lunch in what I consider to be a creative way.  I LOVE Hispanic food, and wanted to create a meal that not only showed that, but fit well into my daily macros.

Thus, I came up with the idea of "Bodybuilding Chicken Tacos"


Ingredients:

6 ounces of Tyson Oven Roasted Chicken
1/2 cup of Brown Rice
1/8 cup of Reduced Fat Marble Jack Cheese
2 Tablespoons of Pico De Gallo
1/2 cup of Kale
1 Multi-Grain Flat-Bread Tortilla

The macro intake for this meal is roughly: 545 calories, 59 grams of carbs, 60 grams of protein, and 12.2 grams of fat.

Including this meal in your diet can definitely help add more variety to what you eat on a daily basis. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment