Saturday, February 14, 2015

It's All Happening

"It's all happening" is one of my favorite lines from my favorite movie in Almost Famous. This line also describes how I feel about my squat progress in the last week.

It really is all happening. And it's all happening the way I wanted it to happen.

Put up sets of 185lbs and 200lbs for an easy three this morning. I thought the depth looked solid, as well as the little things such as focusing on using the legs to push upwards.

The set of 185lbs came up easy; however, I did notice that my heels came off the ground on the first repetition. Just have to make sure that I sit back on each rep.

 
I was also pleased with my set of 200lbs for three. Although, I could previously do this probably 12 times, the form was terrible. The depth on these repetitions vary slightly, which is something that I do need to work on, but with time, improvements will be made!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment